In this position, you will be responsible for leading the overall design, architecture and engineering data ingestion, modeling, and curation on ttec’s analytic data platform. You will work closely with business leads, technical peers, and partners to mature the overall data frameworks to deliver business value derived from our data assets in a secure and highly automated process.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead all aspects of data architecture and engineering in the movement of data internally and externally
- Individual contributor role expected to be hands-on and help to build data team capabilities and expertise over time
- Translate business needs requiring data movement into high-quality data delivery systems leveraging modern data integration/ingestion service methods
- Develop enterprise data integration and ingestion standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with architecture peers leading and championing data architecture and data engineering standards/best practices across all technical areas of ttec.
- Implement best practices for data performance, compliance, governance, and data security
- Mentor and develop IT data engineers
- Ensure monitoring and automation of data pipelines is part of all data design
- Follow best practices in Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Provide technical leadership for projects
- Emulate and promote ttec’s values (Act as one, Lead every day, Reach for amazing, Seek first to understand, Do the right thing, Live life passionately)
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Experience working in an on-prem and cloud based/hybrid services
- Comfortable working in Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Highly technical and able to learn/implement new technologies to mature capabilities
- Competent in working with cloud data solutions like BigQuery, DataProc, Talend, Python, Looker, PowerBI…
- Broad technical skill set and technology stack
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or software engineering preferred; equivalent experience will be considered
- 10+ years serving in a technical or solution development role
- 10+ years working with web services, message queues, ESB, pub/sub, EDI/B2B, API and other data integration practices