11-15 years of experience. Coordinates the data administration technical function for both data warehouse development and maintenance.
1. Coordinates the data administration technical function for both data warehouse development and maintenance.
2. Facilitates change control, problem management, and communication among data architects, programmers, analysts, and engineers.
3. Establishes and enforces processes to ensure a consistent, well managed, and well-integrated data warehouse infrastructure.
4. Analyzes and identifies data and metadata requirements.
5. Defines user requirements and database design specifications.
6. Designs, implements, and supports data warehousing requirements. Implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
7. Provides product support and maintenance of the data warehouse.
8. Performs data warehouse design and construction.
9. Prepares/implements data verification and testing methods for the data warehouse.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
? 11-15 yrs supporting database applications/tools for extraction, transformation, and raw data analysis
? 11-15 yrs evaluating and improving data quality
? 11-15 yrs SQL Server Database experience
? 11-15 yrs experience in data analysis, modeling, and design specific to a data warehouse
? Bachelors degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
? Experience with SQL Server Management Studio SSMS to provide import and export, copy data from one data source to another
? Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for data integration and workflow applications
? Experience with ETL - to provide extraction, transformation and loading.