HubSpot's Business Intelligence team is chartered with making HubSpot smarter through enabling an ever-deeper understanding of its customers. We're not a centralized reporting-only team, we're a team of data model developers who partner with our business leaders to provide access to the data they need to manage our business intelligently. We tackle HubSpot's hardest data challenges, manage our BI infrastructure, and provide leverage to each other and to a network of business analysts throughout the company.
As a Data Warehouse Engineer on the Business Intelligence team, you will:
- Take on HubSpot's biggest and most complex data challenges related to internal reporting and analytics
- Find efficient ways to work with large data sets (terabytes of data)
- Utilize data warehousing and code development best practices to enable access to information by creating and maintaining foundational data models.
- Provide self-service models to distributed operations teams (sales ops, services ops) to utilize for management reporting
- Work closely with other Data Analysts, Product Managers, Data Architect and Data Engineers to collaboratively deliver on projects.
Ideal candidates will have experience in:
- Participating in and leading the technical execution of business intelligence and analytics related projects of large scope and complexity.
- Developing data models using T-SQL techniques (windows functions, JSON flattening, common table expressions, UDFs, etc.)
- Translating business use cases into a set of technical sub-tasks that build towards a final deliverable.
- Familiarity with Redshift, Snowflake and participating in code reviews is a bonus.