Data Warehouse Developer
5 - 7 years experience •
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all of the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
This CSRA team of 120 members and 14 teams supports of the Administration Office for the US Courts (AO) Case Management Systems Office (CMSO) in developing integrated solutions using the Agile/SAFe Framework. Our focus is on software development and project management within AO to deliver systems for both the Case Management Electronic Filing Portfolio and Probation and Pretrial Portfolio. These systems support Services Officers, judges, and other stakeholders with the automated functionality they need to perform the administration of justice and court services to the United States Courts across the nation.
Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases. Conducts performance tuning of indexes, optimization of storage functionality, and databases in general. Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements. Maintains security and integrity controls. Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization. May work with vendors.
- Minimum five years of experience in SQL programming (PL/SQL or T-SQL); at least three of which are in SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Minimum five years of experience in designing and creating data marts (fact and dimension tables in a star or snowflake schema).
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing and demonstrated experience in designing dimensions for efficient slicing and dicing
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in business intelligence tools, especially SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- Experience in software configuration management
- Experience in converting stored procedures from Informix or Oracle to SQL Server
- Knowledge of data access using web services
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.