Our client is a global Investment Bank, they are currently hiring a Data Warehouse Developer who will be involved in eliciting requirements, designing dimensional data models, preparing written design documents, developing extract/transform/load routines using either PL/SQL or Informatica PowerCenter performing intensive data analysis.
- Test ETL and reports of others for quality assurance, and migrating releases into testing and production environments
- ETL Lead with hands-on experience in designing and implementing data warehouses and data marts for large financial institutions
- Experience leading a development team to implement high-quality solutions using Informatica and Business Objects and related databasetechnology such as DB2, Oracle
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze requirements, estimate, plan, and design solutions
- Develop complex workflows and mappings using Informatica ETL and shell scripts to satisfy the business requirements
- Develop web services for Data Warehouse and implement near real-time warehousing solutions
- Support the Enterprise Data Warehouse batch cycle and any required changes to the schedule
- Assist the team by helping them in the data analysis requests, internal controls, performance tuning, BI requests
- Lead medium sized projects, lead peer code reviews for all ETL changes. Design, Code, Test, schedule, and Implement project using Informatica/Oracle ETL.
- Interact with users to identify their requirements and deliver results appropriately. Debug and troubleshoot production issues
- 10+ years relevant experience in financial services
- Full system development life cycle (SDLC) experience
- Technical team leader experience
- Strong background in data and business intelligence project work
- Expert with SQL and PL/SQL, Experienced with Oracle databases
- Reading and creating dimensional data models (Star Schemas)
- Reading and creating traditional Codd 3rd Normal Form data models
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter
- Must have a BA/BS degree.