The Data Warehouse Developer with ODI provides and/or facilitates the planning, analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of software, scripts, and utilities that support timely and accurate data population of the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Provide technical Data Warehouse and ETL expertise necessary to meet project and business requirements as well as production and maintenance in support of assigned project and application areas
- Work with other EDW Development team members to estimate, plan, and schedule tasks to meet assigned target dates
- Participate in the requirements gathering, preparation of specifications, and design for new projects and/or existing systems
- Build use cases and execute test plans that encompass unit testing and analysis of results
- Document new and existing systems, develop workflows, and create other supporting documents in adherence to all departmental and corporate standards, provide a clear audit trail of activities taken on specific projects
- Obtain approvals and consult with Production Control as needed to prepare programs and systems for implementation
- Review completed code, documentation and other deliverables to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements based on defined expectations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering required or equivalent work-related experience
- Three years' experience working in an Oracle data warehouse environment using ETL tools including PL/SQL and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Proficient understanding of multiple data warehouse/BI related technologies, including DBMS, dimensional warehouses, scripting, reporting tools and Oracle SQL tuning
- Ability to interpret conceptual, logical and physical ER modeling and dimensional data models
**Candidates must be available for onsite interviews and have authorization to work for any employer. No C2C/third parties.