- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (Product, Platform, Merchant Services and Support) to distill business requirements into technical solutions.
- Use Agile software techniques such as pair programming and test driven development to maximize productivity and quality.
- Deploy new features into production with zero platform downtime and no impact to end customers who are currently processing.
- Build domain expertise in e-commerce payments and apply engineering expertise to develop new product features.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.