The Technology Engineer uses his/her specialized knowledge to plan, design, develop and test new systems from product enhancements to new offerings. With a wide array of services, Vantiv needs to ensure that our products deliver a seamless and intuitive experience, which begins with thoughtful and smart engineering. He/she will be a passionate and informed individual, keeping on top of developments and trends in the payments processing environment to design intelligent systems that anticipate and beat the competition.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when tostep aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (Product, Platform, Merchant Services and Support) to distill business requirements into technical solutions.
- Use Agile software techniques such as pair programming and test driven development to maximize productivity and quality.
- Deploy new features into production with zero platform downtime and no impact to end customers who are currently processing.
- Build domain expertise in e-commerce payments and apply engineering expertise to develop new product features.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.