Excellent Opportunity with Leading Real Estate and Property Development Organization!
5+ Years Experience in Data Warehouse, BI, ETL, Business Reporting Development
Our client is looking for a Data Warehouse / BI Developer . The Data Warehouse / BI Developer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance for software applications. In addition, this position will be responsible for the practice of loading data into a data warehousing environment and building analytics.
- Ability to integrate data from various backend services and databases
- Planning, designing and developing new feature functionality for software applications.
- Design, Implement and continuously expand data pipelines by performing extraction, transformation and loading activities
- Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way that’s geared towards the needs of business owners and units
- Creation of ETL processes and policies
- Ensure that the data architecture is scalable and maintainable
- Design and deliver correct, high quality data in order to gain data driven decisions.
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained
- The ability to read, analyze and digest what the business wants to accomplish with the data, and design the best possible ETL processes around those goals.
- Creating analytics and other reports based on requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You must have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent IT experience required.
- SQL knowledge (query performance tuning, index maintenance,etc.) as well as understanding database structure.
- Knowledge of data modeling principles.
- Knowledge of at least on ETL Tool
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and possibilities
- Proficient with Tableau and PowerBI…other business intelligence platforms may be considered.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Must possess superior oral and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Team player who thrives in a high-energy environment.
- Continual learner who will stay ahead of the industry with implementation of new technology.