SPECIFIC SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS: ETL Design/Development, Database Design, Strong SQL Server, Healthcare and Epic knowledge preferred.
Designs and implements data warehouse and business intelligence solutions by building data models, writing ETL processes and administering systems to facilitate the use of business intelligence tools.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher required – Major in computer science or related field preferred
- Minimum of 8 years IT experience in systems development across a variety of applications (OLTP, OLAP and/Business Intelligence: Decision Support)
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing, designing and supporting applications and relational databases
- Minimum of 2 years experience with report writing and data visualization tools such as: Crystal Reports, Xcelsius, SSRS, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in all areas of software development including analysis, design, development and support with particular emphasis on structured programming. Knowledge of web services and tools in a Windows environment
- Strong relational database skills including advanced SQL knowledge and the ability to create complex queries and stored procedures
- Miminum of 5 years experience with data warehouse and business intelligence design principles and industry practices including relational and dimensional modeling, OLAP, ETL methods and data delivery
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- Master's degree preferred
- Working knowledge of SqlServer DBMS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and XML data sources
- Database administration in a SQL Server environment
- Experience developing data warehouses in a Healthcare environment