Join Information Systems department in leadership role managing a central global data warehouse. Position’s primary function is to enhance, expand and maintain existing implementation by optimizing design to efficiently meet analytics needs across all lines of business.
- Determine business requirements from various executives and business units
- Work closely with BI team to enable them to quickly write efficient, effective reports
- Design dimensional data models to optimize the use of the company’s data assets to improve business capabilities.
- Manage ETL collections from disparate data sources across multiple platforms
- Establish standards and clearly document models
- Create business views to empower end users for self-service options
- Ensure data designs support best performance standards
- Analyze potential data quality issues to determine root cause and enact effective solutions
- Innovate new views via data discovery tools
- BS/MSdegree in Computer Science, Information Systems or experience in a related field
- Expert data modeling experience within a data warehousing environment
- Extended experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent ETL capabilities
- Thorough understanding of optimal database performance techniques
- Strong business analysis experience including requirements gathering, end-user support and solution deployment.
- Effective presentation skills including ability to effectively communicate with business and technical teams.
- Display initiative with a desire to learn, as well as actively participating in team projects
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Information Builders’ products such as WebFOCUS, iWay Data Migrator and/or RStat
- Business analyst experience
- Data discovery tools
- Regression analysis
- DBA Experience
- Agile development methodologies
- Experience integrating with Salesforce.com