The Data and Analytics Business Unit is looking for a Data Architect to join our team! This position designs and constructs enterprise-wide data, focusing on Quality automation and information data architecture to support business intelligence and data warehouse efforts. The prospect will architect and implement data warehouse and data mart concepts, and design and oversee strategies for data loads, metadata, repository, and business intelligence security and performance. The Data Architect will also partner with department and enterprise-wide leadership to prioritize data and information requirements and will help determine strategic direction of data warehouse efforts.
- Partner with department and enterprise-wide leadership to understand and prioritize data and information requirements and determine strategic direction for data warehousing efforts
- Oversee enterprise-wide data/information Quality architecture and design; data acquisition, Data Quality access, analysis, and action
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to enhance data performance and provide increased business intelligence functionality with data quality.
- Architect ETL QA processes using data integration tools, scripts, and stored procedures to extract data from multiple systems, applications, and other sources, and load data into enterprise data warehouse
- Make recommendations for improvement of applications to Data Architects, DBA and business analysts.
- Oversee business intelligence/data warehouse security and data load and implementation strategies
- Architect data automation testing methodology at different levels (unit, functional, integration, system, performance and security testing).
- Lead enterprise projects through all phases of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)/ Agile process
- Maintain understanding of business functions and interrelationships of all clients’ internal and external information systems
- Document data architect processes and scripts and provide subject matter expertise and guidance to internal/external customers
- Maintain knowledge of software tools, languages, scripts, and shells that effectively support data warehouse environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Eight (8) years relevant work experience in business intelligence, data warehousing, and logical/physical model design required
- Understanding of ETL development, cleansing strategies, data structures, data quality, OLAP solution and implementation, and report creation required
- This position will specifically focus on enterprise initiatives supporting data integrity and data quality
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired
- Master’s degreepreferred