Client is developing a data warehouse solution and requires a Data Warehouse Architect with proven data warehouse experience to:
- Document database process that currently extracts the data from the existing system for reporting purposes.
- Assist in establishing the organization's data warehousing strategy.
- Define and document the technical architecture of the data warehouse, including the physical components and their functionality.
- Perform other analysis and documentation tasks as required to facilitate and support client’s Enterprise Data Warehouse Project.
- Developing a common data architecture
- Hands-on data warehouse project experience
- Analyzing and generating technical requirements and design
- Software development experience
- Development experience in implementation of data warehousing utilizing RDBMS.
- Database tuning techniques
- Enterprise Architect from Sparx Systems or other equivalent data modeling tools
- More than one type of RDBMS (DB2, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience in data warehouse design and data modeling (both relational and dimensional).