Our client is a well-funded private growing company. They are a business/consumer services based software play with an awesome culture. They are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Architect.
Our client is looking for talented data warehouse architects who really know how to make a data warehouses hum. Their growth is driven by informed decisions in all corners of the company. They want to be data-driven in everything they do. To achieve that, they’re building a best-in-class data warehousing solution. They push their selves every day to get more data, create a fantastic data analytics and data science experience for our users and craft real-world solutions to unlock the value of our information.
- Deep experience with building data warehouses in Redshift, Snowflake, SQL Server et al
- A love of SQL; both using it and teaching it
- A love of data modeling. The backbone of a good data warehouse is the model
- A passion for customer service. If the data model is the backbone of the data warehouse, serving the end users is the heart
- A blend of hands-on technical, business analyst and great communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Work with the entire team to prioritize our backlog by business value and effort
- Partner with Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Customer Service and others to truly understand what data is needed to help them be successful
- Scope, build and maintain the enterprise data warehouse model
- Work with the data engineering team to populate the data warehouse and extend it through smart aggregation
- Support the data analysts in building a core set of KPIs, supporting the notion of a single source of truth
- Build an agile, purpose-driven data warehouse that delivers the right data at the right time in the right place….and in a way, we can show its right.