Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with the development, maintenance and integration of applications and systems that support the business operations.
- Responsible for having a working knowledge of one or more programming languages used to develop, maintain, and execute systems.
- Responsible for understanding various approaches and assisting with designing of enhancements for business operations.
- Responsible for assisting with development, testing, and debugging of application/systems.
- Responsible for having an understanding of the supported business area(s) and possessing an awareness of related business objectives and challenges.
- Responsible for complying with all Company Information Services policies and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on technology solutions to protect Company data from intentional or accidental misuse.
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Application Developer essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Application Systems Analyst and Application Solution Architect levels have variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- 2 years system experience.
- 2 years experience with SQL
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in assignments.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements.
- Awareness of different technologies and technology domains (Mainframe, Client Server, Web. Portal, Cloud, etc.).
- Bachelors Degree in related system and/or business related field of study (or equivalent work experience).
- 4 years experience with data warehouse technology
- 4 years experience with Informatica
- 4 years experience with SQL
- Experience with three tier data architecture
- Experience with data tagging
- Experience with balance and controls
- Experience with Teradata database platform
- Experience with ERwin data modeler tool set in designing logical and physical data models
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to define issues, business and technology needs, and implement solutions
- Ability to adapt quickly to new business and technology
- Bachelors Degree in related field of study
- Strong experience with Agile
- Ability toapplythe following skills:
- Interpersonal - effective verbal and written communication skills, resolves conflicts and effectively negotiates issue resolution, and establishes and maintains interpersonal relationships.
- Partnership - demonstrates customer focus and knowledge of product, functional and operational processes, business and technology systems and utilizes innovation and adaptability in solution definition with a results orientation.
Job no: 495906