You Will Be Responsible For:
• Responsible for the development, maintenance and support of data extraction (ETL) processes from source systems to targets.
• Translates business intelligence metrics into data mart business requirements.
• Identifies data sources, assists in the design of dimensional data models and designs/develops processes that ensure data accuracy.
• Develops code to summarize data and calculate metrics for executive dashboards and Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
• Troubleshoots, tunes and supports existing data warehouses and BI applications.
• Shares knowledge and programing methodology with peers to improve coding performance, reusability and standardization.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Proficiency in database design concepts and techniques for OLAP versus OLTP.
• Understanding of entity relationship diagrams and resulting physical database objects.
• Advanced database development knowledge including performance tuning in Oracle environments.
• Strong extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) skills using Informatica and PL/SQL.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to clearly articulate solution alternatives.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate mentorship and provide guidance to peers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Performance tuning experience in SQL Server and/or Big Data environments.
• ETL experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related filed with 5 years’ experience
• Foreign equivalent is acceptable in lieu of a US degree.
• Ability to learn systems with little or no documentation. Continuous learning of new systems, business processes, and concepts are a must.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer or technology related industry, preferred.
Job ID: 19000159