Data Warehouse Analyst / Developer
Less than 5 years experience • Aerospace / Defense
Location: Quantico, VA. Work is performed on-site M-F.
Clearance: Public Trust /US Citizen
Travel: < 20%
Job Type: Full Time, on-site
We are seeking an experienced Data Warehouse expert to work at Marine Corp Base (MCB) Quantico, Quantico, Virginia to provide data warehouse architecture and development expertise. This includes developing an strategy for the development of enterprise warehouse capabilities, developing an integration strategy with existing and emerging data marts, determining an approach for warehouse to mart synchronization, and defining the data integration approach and tools that can be used to implement the warehouse strategy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working with the various functional and technical teams responsible for data design, warehouse data architecture, metadata and assisting with the data integration layer’s repository creation,
- Design and assist in developing complex data migration processes for the data warehouse,
- Work with data warehouse customer counterparts to review data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy,
- Provide recommendations regarding technology alternatives for the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Integration Layer,
- Assist in troubleshooting and tuning data warehouse data and processes,
- Develop, maintain, and support complex enterprise data warehouse systems and corresponding data marts, and
- Create new or enhanced components of the data warehouse.
- Oracle Data Integrator
- Logical data modeling
- Physical data modeling
- Master data management
- Data warehousing
- Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Data analysis
- Point of Sale data (e.g., Retail) and concepts
- Program design and development
- Application Program Interfaces (APIs), and
- Create complex SQL statements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- 3 years of experience in data warehousing
- Security+ certification
- Must be able to pass a government background investigation. Secret clearance preferred.
- US Citizen
- Excellent oral, written, and communication in English.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with members that include personnel from other companies, Government program management and administrative personnel, and technical staff members.