Data Warehouse Administrator III
5 - 7 years experience • Databases
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
- BusinessObjects administration.
- Tableau administration.
- Experience writing and tuning SQL queries.
- Data modeling and transformational modeling experience.
- Experience with one of the following tools: Informatica, Talend.
- Knowledge or experience with big data toolsets (Hadoop, Elastic Search, Splunk).
Under supervision, to work in the data warehouse environment which includes data design, databasearchitecture, metadata, and repository creation to develop, maintain and support an enterprise data warehouse system and corresponding data sources, including SAP Business Objects and Informatica. To troubleshoot and tune existing data warehouse applications. To assist in creating new or enhanced components of data warehouse. May need to instruct and guide those with less experience.
Interested candidates, please reply to me through The Ladders website so we can go over the details and your experience. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.