DNAnexus combines expertise in cloud computing and bioinformatics to create the global network for genomic medicine. DNAnexus provides a platform for security, scalability, and collaboration for organizations that use genomics to accomplish impactful goals in biological research and human health.
Genome sequencing and other high-throughput approaches to science are creating a wave of genomic data that making it possible to achieve new insights into everything from basic biology to human health. DNAnexus helps organizations take advantage of this data by providing a cloud platform that is scalable and flexible to growing amounts and complexities of data.
You will join a small and growing data visualization team within DNAnexus, responsible for implementing a wide range of data visualization projects across various applications in biology and medicine. You will build modular, reusable components in React that, like the underlying platform, are flexible to many kinds of data and can be put together to create custom solutions to specific problems faced by users in academia and the biomedical industry.
- Build data visualization tools for genomic data
- Implement and test components and views for data visualization in a modern web application
- Tackle scalability challenges related to working with big datasets
- Construct modular components that can be utilized by otherdevelopers
- Experience working with React and Redux
- Experience with test-driven development, git, and working on a large codebase as part of a team
- Knowledge of genomic data and experience as a bioinformatician is a plus, but only a willingness to learn is required