Work on a team of talented engineers responsible for the UI of the reporting components of Pega’s flagship product. You will be an integral part of the team that develops tools to visualize data in a variety of ways and allows developers to alter the look and feel of an entire application through a single rule form.
In this role, you will:
- Develop data visualization features into our flagship product
- Work with product owners and other stakeholders along with team members to design and build exciting features into the product
- Leverage the latest technologies and collaborate with team members to drive continuous innovation
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- Competitive salary + bonus, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage and even pet insurance!
You must have a strong technical and computer science background and come prepared ready to learn and explore Pegasystems’ technology. You are expected to think independently, but also value teamwork as you design and develop first-rate software in a collaborative setting.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar degree is required
- Minimum of 5years of experience or a Masters degree and 3years’ experience
- Experience with data visualization software and libraries such as WebGL, D3.js or FusionCharts
- Solid understanding and practical experience with the software development process
- Strong object oriented design and development skills
- Production development experience in Java
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment that imposes new challenges frequently
- Strong written and verbal communications and time management skills
Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.