Data Transmission Consultant
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Data Transmission Consultant for our client in ???Wilson NC
Job Title: Data Transmission Consultant
Job Location: ?Wilson NC
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Candidate must have:
- At least 3 years’ experience with IBM/Sterling File Gateway or Sterling Integrator.
- Demonstrated working experience with the Windows and UNIX operating environment.
- Prior experience in a Data Transmission environment.
- Independently and consistently demonstrate the ability to apply the technical knowledge relating to an understanding of communication, networking, and internet technologies. This includes such technologies as FTP, SSH, SSL, AS2 and digital certificate
Candidate should have:
- Working knowledge of IBM/Sterling Connect:Direct
- Working knowledge of XML / Business Process modeling / xPath
- Conceptual knowledge of network routing/protocols, firewalls, and TCP/IP.
- Understanding of encryption protocols and various encryption software, such as PGP, GPG, PKI.
- Conceptual knowledge of Windows Server technologies (WINS, DNS, Clustering).
- Understanding of LDAP, Active Directory, and other authentication systems.
- Understanding of SQL and database structures.
- Excellent working knowledge of UNIX Shell Scripting
Desirable: Any or all of the below:
- Working knowledge of Sterling/IBM Control Center
- Working knowledge of Sterling/IBM Secure Proxy
- Working knowledge of any major Batch Job Scheduling application.
- Working knowledge of any message queuing facility like MQSeries / Tibco / JMS
- Working knowledge of OS/390/zOS and JCL.?