- Ensures on-time, in-plan and quality delivery of Data Analytics and Technology Services (DATS) related programs and projects, as well as internal change initiatives, by leading, planning, controlling, and executing them
- Determines program/project management needs of the group, in terms of support for both current in-flight delivery projects and planned projects for the future
- Ensures alignment and commitment of all program and project stakeholders
- Ensures that all project work is routed to and planned with the various cross functional teams in a timely, efficient manner that follows established processes and procedures
- Independently manages, leads, and executes complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Plans and manages service transitions, working in conjunction with Service Management to ensure successful completion
- Analyzes and manages project performance, budgets, schedules and issues
- Evaluates requirements to determine scope of work with focus on risk mitigation
- Develops and maintains detailed project plans, including budget and schedule
- Tracks and resolves program/project issues
- Reviews all project deliverables to ensure they meet or exceed performance standards and service level agreements
- Manages relationships with resource vendors and external consultants
- Works with PPM group to determine methodology to be applied in managing DATS projects consistently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 7-10 yearexperience in project management.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Results oriented, steadfastly pushing self and others to achieve results
- Ability to build enduring partnerships and teamwork across multiple areas of the company and with external constituents
- Developing organizational capabilities
- Proficiency in problem solving and organizational agility
- Strong influencing and communications skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytic, problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage a remote team on a global basis
- PMP or Agile certification preferred
Experience: 6 – 9 years
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Estimated Travel Percentage: 25%