We are looking for Data Technician for our client in Spring, TX
Job Title: Data Technician
Job Location: Spring, TX
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min 3 year of exp
- Working in Downhole Tool (O&G) development projects under general supervision assist in analysisDATA management, Administrative supportive work.
- Responsible for product data management system, coordinating the creation of product data for customer at multiple locations in Enterprises data management system.
- Assists in Computer web Interface (CWI) for update and maintain engineering data base files with information contained in routine and less complex engineering job packets (i.e. bill of material, design specifications, etc.) according to established standards.
- Assist in entering and maintaining project data files consisting of technical data, engineering and supplier drawings, purchase orders, technical specifications and other project required data in engineering job packets.
- Assist in image file creation using reproduction equipment and auto programs.
- Resolve related issues with technical team members. provide support/guidance to Technology and Manufacturing to analyze data and resolve interface problems between PDM and manufacturing systems
- PDM Data Management (CWI), Auto program and coordination with global teams.
- Skills are typically acquired through 2 years related experience processing technical documentation associated with Manufacturing and/or Technology.
- Undergraduate degree with science or similar discipline with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with standard MS Office applications required
- Ability to work with Global teams in various time zones.
- Good communication skills.