At Seer, we pride ourselves on innovation; standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We're a Digital Marketing Agency powered by Big Data to drive integrated, holistic strategy for our clients. We get excited at the thought of bringing together millions of data points from disparate data sets (including qualitative!) to drive empathy-fueled opportunities and insights. Big Data, automation, and problem solving at scale: it's what's for breakfast. Could this be love? Maybe.
What about you? To say you’re obsessed with data would be an understatement. In fact, your sweet spot is at the intersection of BI and Digital Marketing. You’re able to effectively communicate the business impact of leveraging big data to both clients and colleagues alike. You’re committed to solving business problems with data. You build out dashboards in data viz tools, but you also have the ability to act as a consultant to your clients and to explain concepts to your teammates. The opportunity to grow a team and develop processes gives you goosebumps. Plus, you’ve never been one to shy away from a professional challenge or complex technical issue.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You’ll oversee team training and provide professional development support across the division. You lead by example and share your knowledge across a team of 4+ Data Strategy SMEs
- You’ll build strong, lasting relationships with clients using Seer’s Values as your compass. You demonstrate your team’s impact and value on their bottom line
- You’ll define the DS team of tomorrow by interviewing and hiring new talent
- You’ll closely monitor portfolio client health and risk management
- You’ll support the growth of the Data Strategy Team through cross selling, up-selling, and/or acquiring new clients from referrals
- You’ll work closely with the Associate Director on division-wide operations and process support
- You’ll provide strategic guidance on staffing, client onboarding, and account transitions
- You’ll work within our data warehouse and create dashboards to support cross-divisional analysis, as needed (Tableau, Data Studio & Power BI)
- You’ll share your knowledge with the world by contributing to the Seer blog and attending speaking engagements
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You’re no stranger to agency-life. Years of juggling multiple clients has trained you to be a consultative strategist with exceptional time-management skills
- You’re a communication chameleon who knows how to tailor your approach to your audience. Whether you’re pitching a C-level Exec or teaching Tableau to a new intern, you’re able to effectively communicate technical concepts
- You’re a natural-born leader who deeply invests in the professional development of your team. You’re committed to helping folks achieve their professional goals and encourage continuous growth
- You’ve successfully launched multiple data-oriented initiatives that have required you to collaborate with internal stakeholders across several service-lines
- You're obsessed with data and data visualization tools are like your second language. You can create compelling visualizations in Power BI or Tableau-- plus, you understand how to transform data on the back end
- Your passion for people and ‘team’ is unprecedented. You love shaping the development of more junior team members, understanding their goals and guiding them towards new growth opportunities. You’re no newbie to managing teams and are comfortable with 4+ direct reports
- You have an eye for great talent-- finding them, keeping them, and growing them
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You’ve gotta apply though :)