Interview type: In Person.
* The Data Architect is responsible for leading the development team, ensuring that the data assets of an organization are supported by a data architecture that aids the organization in achieving its strategic goals. The data architecture should cover databases, data integration and the means to get to the data. The Data Architect will achieve his/her goals via setting enterprise data standards.
* Working knowledge of, or certification in DW, ETL, or data management preferred.
* Experience in Microsoft Dynamics
* Advanced analytic skills and experience in principles of Business Intelligence.
* 7 or more years or experience working with relational databases.
* Experience with enterprise data modeling software (ER Studio), entity relationship diagrams, and dimensional database analysis or design is required.
* Working knowledge of Team Foundation Services 2012 and above.