Campus Management is a leading provider of cloud-based SIS, CRM and ERP solutions and services that transform higher education institutions. Today, more than 1,100 institutions in over 30 countries partner with Campus Management to transform academic delivery, student success, and operational efficiency.
Campus Management is looking for a highly skilled Technical Analyst with a strong background in building top-quality scalable, predictable, and high-performance solutions using SQL. The Technical Analyst will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing solutions using procedures, scripts, reports, and DTS/SSIS packages. Will work with a team of experienced analysts, architects, and developers to build enterprise-level data migration and conversion solutions, custom data deliverables, and integration solutions. Candidate must have excellent analytical skills, as well as solid databaseexperience.
- Interact closely with other Technical Analyst/Architects/Implementation Consultants to understand requirements and design solutions
- Assist Architects with providing estimates for solutions.
- Provide support and assistance for customer escalations and issues, including off-hours, as needed.
- Effectively multi-task with many projects consistently
- Responsible for quality and accountability of deliverables
- Prioritize and schedule assignments to meet project deadlines and goals
- Share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team
- Design, develop and maintain solutions.
- Comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources both internal and external.
- Interact well with team members while maintaining multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow through.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CIS preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in application development using Microsoft SQL Server
- 2+ years’ experience in SSRS.
- Must have experience completing enterprise data migrations/conversions from one system to another system as a part of the implementation.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle phases utilizing waterfall or agile methodologies.
- Experience in identifying and documenting requirements through direct communication with the customer
- Experience working with TFS
- Experience debugging and optimizing existing SQL scripts
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server 2016, Azure SQL Database with the development of complex stored procedures, views and other SQL objects
- Performance tuning, code profiling, code review, hands-on experience using Best Practices
- A resource with C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET would be a bonus; interest in learning new technologies is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI and/or Microsoft Dynamics AX is beneficial
- Knowledge of Higher Education, Student Information Systems, CRM Systems is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills and strong organizational skills are essential
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, Outlook, and Visio
- Good understanding and experience on Enterprise migration Patterns for B2B
- Microsoft Certification preferred
- Must be flexible to travel 25-35%
Campus Management provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal/national, state or local laws.