This role can be based in any of the following locations: Lewisville, TX; San Diego, CA
- Engage with clients and business to analyze project requirements and translate that to workable team assignments
- Analyze client data to find gaps and reconcile variances
- Lead the team to create, maintain, and improve the data architecture roadmap for current and future projects•
- Participate in staffing decisions, team building, and employee engagement and development
- Lead and manage team activity status, problem resolution, prioritization and project planning
- Analyze and investigate SQL data to ensure quality
- Load internal and external data into internal applications
- Monitor and maintain data in internal applications
- Monitor and maintain data supporting internal applications and reports
- Analyze data and distribute reports for Navigant departments and clients
- Develop and maintain documentation of ETL and reporting processes and controls
- Meet deadlines for assigned tasks and scheduled deliverables
- Minimum of 8 years of hands-on TSQL experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of software development in C#.
- Prior experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban required.
- Strong background in SQL.
- Experience in extraction, transformation and loading complex (E.T.L.) processes from external and internal sources using MS SSIS and C# preferred.
- BSCS or other technical degree preferred.
- Healthcare background strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekend as necessary.
- Experience in working across international time zones preferred.
- Must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
- Ability to lead a team, work with other teams, take general directions, focus attention on details and complete projects.
- Ability to organize, schedule and prioritize work to meet various schedules and objectives.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving, and time management skills .
- Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously
- Work as a member of a team as well as be a self-motivator with ability to work independently
- Plan, direct, and coordinate work activities of others
- Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively
- Generally works in an office environment