What you will be doing
AmerisourceBergen is one of the largest global pharmaceutical sourcing and distribution services companies, helping healthcare providers, pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers improve patient access to products and enhance patient care. With services ranging from drug distribution and niche premium logistics to reimbursement and pharmaceutical consulting services, AmerisourceBergen delivers innovative programs and solutions across the pharmaceutical supply channel in human medicine and animal health. AmerisourceBergen is headquartered in Valley Forge with over $140 billion in annual revenue, and employs approximately 20,000 people. AmerisourceBergen is ranked #11 on the Fortune 500 list.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The charter of the InformationSecurity Office (ISO) is to partner with AmerisourceBergen’s business units,other corporate support functions, and user community to protect the corporate brand, data and assets. TheISO isresponsible for thedesign, implementation and maintenance of an informationsecurity framework, policies and processes that protect AmerisourceBergen’s business, services, information and systems against unauthorized use, disclosure, modification, damage and lossUnder general direction of Director of DataSecurity, the DataSecurity Manager will beresponsible for the day to day management of DataSecurity projects at AmerisourceBergen.
The DataSecurity Managerresponsibilitieswill include:
- Collaborating with business unit leaders to ensure, ISO team members and operations personnel to promote open communication between teams and during meetings
- Deploying and managing data security solutions including CASB, data classification, masking, encryption, and data security controls
- Building security policies, standards and controls in security tools that are focused on addressing the need for secure handling of sensitive data
- Implementing written policies, procedures and standards of conduct regarding data security and governance
- Fostering effective lines of communication regarding data security and governance across the AmerisourceBergen enterprise
- Assist with corporate audit activities including interviews, questionnaire creation, data collection, note collection, sampling and report writing
- Design and deploy data security monitoring solutions partnering with AmerisourceBergen’s Solutions Delivery Organization to proactively protect enterprise data assets
- Participate in AmerisourceBergen Architectural Review Board (ARB) and Solutions Review Board (SRB) to ensure the protection of AmerisourceBergen’s data assets
- Support Incident Response Plan activities including handling data security activities
- Highly advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong domain expertise and deep understanding of the following areas:
- Data Masking
- Data Encryption tools
- Active Directory
- Data protection strategies & technologies
- Application Security/SDLC
- Third party Risk Management
- Cloud security
- Networking technologies, protocols, encryption and secure transport methods
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years of experience in an Information Technology Management profession within large, complex global organizations
- Certification in Information Security relevant areas such as Audit (CISA), Security Management (CISM), Security Professional (CISSP) and/or equivalent business experience in a matrix Organization required.
- 10+ years of experience working with Information Security
- 3-5+ years of deploying and management DLP and Data Classification solutions
- 10+years of experience working with data security and data governance initiatives
- Ability to communicate and work across many disciplines, including C-level executives, external clients, technologists, developers, and non-technical business users
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel as needed.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 11 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.