About the Team
We are pioneering big data products from Smart TV viewing data. As part of our highly talented Data Science team, you will be reporting into the Director of Data Science. This is an excellent opportunity to grow or start a career as a product-driven Data Scientist
What You Will Do
- Build prototypes and PoCs and collaborate with product to define the steps for productization.
- Build dashboards and other data visualization tools.
- Deep dive into high volumes of data to find anomalies and propose solutions to fix them.
- Work cross-functionally to gather requirements and provide analytic services.
- Communicate technical information clearly to both technical and non-technical people.
- Have a STEM PhD from a well-regarded research university or STEM BS and three years of relevant industrial experience.
- Are fluent in Python and write high quality maintainable code.
- High sense of ownership and results driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a demonstrable interest in Data Science, Analytics, and Software Development.
- Are able to teach yourself and others new statistical and numerical techniques.
- Willing to relocate to San Francisco, New York City, or Denver.
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.