Implementation Partner: TCS
Position: Sr. Data Scientist
Location: Redmond, WA
Role: 100% Onsite
Only US. Citizens and GC
Mandatory Technical Skills:
* 6+ years work related experience. Advanced degree in Computer Science, AppliedStatistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Operations Research.
* Industry experience in Data analytics/BI, Data modeling and visualization, Optimization and statistics.
* Knowledge of Databases (e.g writing SQL Scripts).
* Expert with Excel, PowerPoint, PowerPivot, PowerBI and otherreporting tools.
* Prior experience with cloud services or cloud data services and/or data analytics projects preferred.
* Strong experience in data manipulation, data visualization and statistical modeling using R
* Proven experience in developing predictive analytics solutions such as propensity and recommender models as well as implementing advanced data mining techniques such as cluster analysis
• Drive & participate at each stage of project lifecycle: formulation of hypotheses, Data Acquisition, Deployment & Reporting of Statistical and Machine Learning models, ongoing validation of impact to business
• Required to take full ownership of model development
• Generate Business Insights & Communicate to key stakeholders
• Required to provide Technical support w.r.to. ML Platforms & Cloud technologies, Domain to other team members.
• Should able to come up with tailor-made solutions for specific business problems
• Required to prepare detailed technical and process documentation
Desirable Technical Skills:
• Preferredexperience solving business problems using modeling, text/data mining on large scale real-world business data sets • Python
Mandatory Functional Skills:
• Ability to work independently or to manage a virtual team that will research innovative solutions to challenging business problems
• Ability to collaborate with partners and drive analytic projects end to end
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail and data accuracy
• Business reporting
Please Fill the below details if you are interested for the above position (All fields are mandatory)
1. Full Name of the candidate//
2. Current Location//
3. Email ID//
4. Alternate Email ID//
5. Contact Number//
6. Skype ID//
8. Work Authorization (If on Visa, need validity)//
10. Availability to Join if offered//
11. Currently on project- If so, when is it ending//
12. Total IT Exp.//
13. Exp. Relevant to JD provided//
14. Highest Education Detail//
15. Yearly Salary Expectation//
16. Any recent Interviews TCS//
17. Have you worked with TCS in past//?
18. Interview Availability (Two alternate slots)//