$80K — $100K *
As an Artificial Intelligence Developer / Senior Data Scientist, you will:
• Work closely with key partners across the company to understand opportunities and then explore, design and develop an analytics approach
• Explore and model structured and unstructured datasets to generate insights, and work with domain experts to turn them into actionable recommendations
• Optimize and deploy your code into analytics workflows or smart applications
• Keep abreast of new analytics methods that you will share with the wider team and apply to your projects
You see yourself immediately when reading…
• Both theoretical and hands-on knowledge of statistical modeling and machine learning techniques
• Expert-level programming experience using Python to develop data science workflows
• Love to craft elegantly simple solutions to complex problems
• Passionate about digital technologies in general and AI in particular
• High energy to champion your ideas and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and startup-like environment; you are creative, perpetually curious and passionate about how different pieces fit together into a coherent
• A fast paced, changing environment doesn’t scare you. On the contrary, you easily adapt and find creative new opportunities thanks to your can-do attitude
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a fluent command of English
Interested? For this position, you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar field of study is required.
• 2+ years of experience in data science or advanced analytics.
• Both theoretical and hands-on knowledge of data science techniques such as GLMs, GAMs, tree-based models, survival models, boosting & bagging, time series models (ARIMA, exponential smoothing), neural networks, probabilistic graphical models, dimensionality reduction.
• Expert-level programming experience with either Python or R experience.
Valid through: 4/24/2021
$150K — $200K + tbd