Senior Data Scientist
- San Mateo, CA
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Financial Services Industry
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will focus on developing and deploying machine learning models. You will serve as a strategic thought partner for leaders throughout the company, helping them to identify and exploit opportunities where machine learning can add value.
- Build machine learning models from scratch and deploy them to production.
- Design bidding and response models to optimize marketing activities, lead scoring and recommendation models to optimize sales activities.
- Develop new infrastructure to augment the Data Science team's modeling capabilities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner for leaders throughout the company.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional data scientist.
- Outstanding modeling and analysis skills.
- Solid coding skills in Python.
- Keen eye for opportunities to get value from data.
- Ambitious, resourceful, and possessed of excellent judgment as evidenced by steadily growing professional responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with partners in other parts of the company.
- Undergraduate degree in a "hard" quantitative field, with evidence of outstanding academic achievement.
- Ideal candidates will have advanced degrees, although professional experience and achievement are more important.