$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
About the Data Team
Our team is small but mighty, digesting terabytes of data, making sense of it, and delivering key insights that drive both business and product decisions. The team works on every aspect of the business so you'll touch everything we do and have impact on all aspects of Scribd. If you look at problems from both a business and technical perspective, we'd love to talk to you!
• Provide decision-support to the whole company by doing analysis, building predictive models, creating reports - doing whatever it takes to support data needs across the organization.
• Become a domain expert in all aspects of the Scribd business, product, and data model; use this expertise to provide advice to all teams in the usage of our data.
• Solve ambiguous problems
• Collaborate with stakeholders to determine the highest-impact opportunities
• 3-5+ years of professional experience in data science
• Bachelor's degree or higher in math, stats, CS, physics or equivalent experience
• Familiarity with one of the following: NLP, recommendation systems, neural networks, predictive modeling
• Experience w/ a scripting language like Python, R, etc
• Comfortable w/ SQL
• Bonus points for experience w/ experimental design or deep learning
Valid Through: 2019-10-17