Position Title: Data Scientist
Position Number: 276728
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Machine Learning, R Programming, Research
?Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates. RESEARCH, R PROGRAMMING, MACHINE LEARNING?
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
We are seeking a highly motivated professional who shares our passion for innovation in the area of predictive analytics and artificial intelligence to join our team to develop models for product placement and portfolio recommendations. The Data Scientist will play a key role in delivering innovative breakthroughs by applying predictive analytics, machine learning and statistics to product recommendations. You will work closely with interdisciplinary teams and stakeholders to predict product performance while developing novel analytical models and best practices for complex data analyses.
What You Will Do:
1. Design and prototype models with artificial intelligence, machine learning, and statistics in order to solve challenging analytics problems influencing decisions
2. Collaborate with Engineers to automate analytical models and deliver value @ scale
3. Conduct presentations regularly with leadership team
1. PhD or Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline with a focus on predictive analytics and machine learning
2. At least 1year research experience in applications of machine learning
3. At least 1yearexperience with R programming
4. Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, precise and actionable manner
1. Ability to implement new algorithms efficiently and rigorously
2. At least three year research experience with machine learning
3. At least one year research experience with Deep Learning
4. At least three yearexperience with R programming
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.