$80K — $100K *
What makes us Qlik?
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
What makes you Qlik?
The person who fills this strategic role will be a self-starter who understands how important the use of data is to the overall success of Qlik and its competitive advantage. This person must have the ability to creatively problem solve and perform complex analyses to solve business questions / explore hypotheses. Advanced analytics skills, presentation skills, a deep understanding of data/data modeling and an objective viewpoint are a must.
How you will spend your time as our Data Scientist?
The Data Scientist role is under the Chief Data Office. The Data Scientist will lead advanced analytics efforts at Qlik to evolve our global consumption and utilization of data internally. We are looking for someone with data science and analysis background focused on guiding teams to exceed their goals with actionable insights. You will be working on top priority projects across Qlik using data mining techniques and machine learning to influence decision making.
You will be successful if you have
• 5+ Years - Data science / business analytics
• Data Science – High degree of experience and aptitude using various data mining techniques, analysis and visualization tools (R, Python, DataRobot, BI tools)
• Data Analysis – Experience providing qualitative and quantitative analysis to key stakeholders and drive adoption of insights. Preferred SaaS / Customer analytics focus
• Project Management – Experience with project management methodology and proven success managing complex analytics projects end-to-end. Comfort level with JIRA and Agile development practices a plus
• Communication – Successful experiences working in global (virtual) teams and providing written and verbal communication that results in action, earning the trust and influence of senior stakeholders involved in prioritized analytics projects
• Analytical – Highly skilled in the ability to derive insights from data and provide recommendations to the business.
• Innovative – Creative thinker with a unique approach to problem solving
Valid through: 10/26/2020