Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Top Secret SCIJob Description:
Data Scientists integrate, develop, and maintain analytic models, visualizations, and tools to deter, detect, and mitigate insider threats.
- Develop data analytics and visualizations involving the application of proven industry standard data science principals, practices, and techniques in the effort to identify anomalous events and potential insider threats
- Maintain and develop the risk scoring and other data analytics tools for customers to support insider threat detection and data analysis implementations and/or sustainment
- Manage all product/service work in JIRA
- Confer with system users and other organizations to design, develop and deliver data analytic solutions
- Documenting models to show purpose, inputs, processing, output, and limitations
- Implement and maintain models for analysis of audit data
- Assess quality, usability, and applicability of data sources
- Participate in multi-functional teams and manage work through JIRA
Skills and Experience:
- Possess a minimum of eleven (11) years of experience in implementing data science principles, practices and techniques to identify and visualize anomalous events
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.