This person will work with the Data Science team to develop advanced analytical solutions for O.C. Tanner and its clients. They will perform design, engineering, and testing of machine learning solutions that improve ROI of employee recognition programs.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Build complex data sets from multiple data sources
- Processing, cleaning and verifying fidelity of data used for analysis
- Build visualizations that distill findings to a broad variety of audience
- Implement models as production ready code
- Research and develop analysis for new predictive and prescriptive models at both prototype and at scale
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ph.D. in engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics or other quantitative fields OR Master's Degree in a quantitative field followed by minimum of 3-4 years of experience in data analysis (data scientist, statistician, quantitative analyst)
- Excellent Python programming skills and proficiency in using data science libraries like pandas, scipy, numpy, scikit-learn etc.
- Experience working with AWS platform
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries
- Experience working with and conducting experiments on large data sets
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines with high-attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and desire to deliver work of highest quality
- Experience with longitudinal data sets.
- Experience working with unstructured data
- Experience with Spark and Scala.
- Experience working with text data and proficiency in using NLP libraries of Python.