At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Data ScientistThe Data Scientist will develop, design, implement and deliver the primary data science and analytical product for all aspects of Supply Chain. They will coordinate with IT to initiate and validate the extraction, transformation, and loading of data from multiple source systems to one Enterprise Data Warehouse. In addition to creating novel data science solutions for supply chain, they will perform data wrangling, exploratory, descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analysis, and visualization on both a recurring and ad hoc basis, in support of the SCSBI Manager and the Supply Chain user base. Their work will support all aspects of the Supply Chain, including Procurement, Planning, Logistics, and Customer Service. The Senior SCSBI Analyst will identify new opportunities for intelligent process automation, analyses, KPIs, visualizations, reports, dashboards by aligning the requests from the organization for insight with the larger strategic objectives outlined by leadership.
- Understands advanced and increasingly sophisticated opportunities for Data Science and Business Intelligence, quickly acquires and uses domain knowledge to identify those opportunities within Supply Chain.
- Develops deep understanding of Supply Chain information systems, databases and related science use-cases for use by multiple departments and internal customers such as Supply Chain, Finance and Manufacturing.
- Creates and maintains data, training, and inference pipelines for machine learning models
- Performs data prep, feature engineering, model testing and evaluation on cloud based ML platforms.
- Apt in complex SQL and at least one data science specific language, R / Python preferred. Creates recommendations and predictions using popular data science libraries like tensorflow, keras, scikit-learn etc.
- Creates constrained optimization matrices using open source linear optimizers like pulp.
- Analyzes quantitative and qualitative Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Finance data and creates recommendations for intelligent automation solutions in consultation with each department.
- Applies advanced analytical methods and tools to develop and compute measurements on key performance throughout the Supply Chain
- Designs visualizations using best practices for impact, aesthetics, meaningfulness, and audience.
- Manage several projects with shifting priorities and timeframes. Communicates project progress and results to executives in clear, concise and actionable manner
- Executes other projects and tasks as identified and assigned.
- Stays current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies that can support and mature the existing state of Business Intelligence
- Collaborates with cross functional teams with domain ownership of various analytics and data science projects.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 Years – Experience working in Supply Chain, IT, or Finance
- 4 Years – Experience in Data Science, Analytics or machine learning
- 4 Years – Experience with structured and unstructured data and databases, and business intelligence solutions
- 4 Years – Relevant business knowledge and experience
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 6 Years– Experience working in Supply Chain
- 6 Years – Experience in Data analysis and Statistics
- 6 Years – Experience with structured and unstructured data and databases, and business intelligence solutions
- 6 Years- Relevant business knowledge and experience
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Must have good background in linear optimization models.
- Must have good background in ML, supervised learning and recommendation systems.
- Development experience in ML model curation using open source tools like MLFlow or TFX.
- Advanced SQL skills coupled with data wrangling in local tools such as excel.
- Advanced experience with R and Python.
- Previous experience with Oracle or other ERP system, preferred
- Intermediate or greater report building skills in Tableau or OACS
- Strong capability to understand and develop data pipelines for model ingestion.
- Must possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work assignments with limited guidance in a changing environment
- Strong problem solving/ analytical skills
- Ability to seek and obtain information from a wide range of sources and individuals both within, and outside of, the Supply Chain department
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects and complete assignments quickly and accurately.
- Excellent presentation, communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Require strong fundamental understanding of components of Business Analytics and Supply Chain Optimization
This position embodies the values of Niagara’s LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies, methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
- Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
- Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one’s self through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Economics, or Supply Chain
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Economics, or Supply Chain
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/A
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: None Required
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.