Data Scientist, Marketing Data & Analytics
Less than 5 years experience •
Bentley Systems is looking for a Data Scientist, Marketing Data & Analytics who will be a driving force to discover new insights and recommendations across Bentley’s marketing and business platforms focused on trends, attribution modeling, media spend impact, competitive market analytics, application usage, engagement trends and more. In this role, you will perform analysis that determines which campaigns are successful at meeting overall marketing and Bentley’s business objectives as we enhance the user journey. Does this sound like you?Apply today!
In this role, you will be focused on:
• Implementation, customization, and automation of data collection processes;
• Collaboration with IT to enable end-to-end (from first contact to revenue) marketing data tracking solutions;
• Enrichment and cleansing of data sets to facilitate analysis and reporting as well as self-service analytics;
• Development of technical system documentation;
• Providing marketing analytics technology stack gap analysis and recommendations.
Job ID: 22141
• Partner closely with our Marketing leadership team to influence strategic planning and prioritization.
• Measure marketing campaigns and owning the optimization of campaign audiences through modeling.
• Translate data into clear, persuasive dashboards and reports.
• Analyze and synthesize various data sources to extract insights and explain drivers of business performance to influence both tactical and strategic business decisions.
• Conduct research on state of the art in Marketing Analytics technology.
• Extend data with third-party sources of information.
• Build predictive analytics, marketing and media mix modeling and machine learning models.
• Develop KPIs to measure both the short-term and long-term success of campaigns.
• Be a strong presenter with strong communication skills and ability to confidently discuss results with all levels of the organization.
What You Bring To The Team:
• Bachelor's degree or above required.
• 3+ years' Data Science experience in both analysis and modeling while integrating data sources from various digital channels.
• Able to succinctly explain complex topics to business owners.
• Strong analytical skills and experience manipulating large, complex datasets.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills are required, must be comfortable working with teams throughout the organization.
• Experience with marketing technologies and automation platforms, SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud is preferred.
• Experience with Web Analytics tools.
• Experience with data visualization and reporting software.
• Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
• API experience, Data visualization, Scripting and programming skills with database query languages.
• Writing SQL queries and performing complex statistical analysis and reporting.
• Statistics and data analysis principles and study design concepts, including retrospective and prospective database analyses.
• Detail oriented with strong analytical ability. Must be able to clearly work with marketing program owners to determine business needs and requirements and then translate that into technical requirements for direct reports and vendors.
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary and excellent benefits.
• A friendly, collaborative and supportive team environment.
• Being part of the world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
• The opportunity to work with a global team of colleagues.
• Beautiful Suburban Philadelphia office location with great walking trails and close to Marsh Creek State Park – go hiking or kayaking after work!