$100K — $150K *
The Marketing Data Scientist is highly capable and highly curious about blending data science, economics, and operations research across internal and external data sources to tell a compelling story of market risk and what we can do about it. You will wrangle data across multiple data sources, apply the right machine learning models, and visualize insights for senior operations and business partners. You will collaborate closely as part of a blended science-based product team blending research, data engineering, visual analytics, and product and program capabilities.
· Develop, enhance, and maintain marketing measurement methodology to optimize the Media strategy, including A/B testing, multi-touch attribution, and media mix modeling.
· Contributes to product features like offers, personalization and recommendation by analyzing complex data sets and developing algorithms to produce results that increase customer engagement
· Deliver action-oriented insights to further optimize the marketing strategy, through the development of Multi-Channel Attribution methodologies and Media Mix Modeling.
· Create innovative, sophisticated analytic models that address critical issues but also meet key business criteria (cost/risk/business impact) and key technical criteria (reliability/validity/predictability)
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry trends, emerging technologies, and new methodologies for utilization in finding innovative ways to perform data capture and derive valuable insights.
· Masters Degree in Statistics/Applied Mathematics/Physics, Science/ Engineering/ Economics, or other quantitative fields.
· 4+ years of experience as a data scientist, economist, applied scientist, research scientist or equivalent data analytics role
· Expertise in estimation, experimental design, hypothesis and A/B testing.
· Experience with data scripting languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R) or statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, SAS, or Matlab).
· Familiarity with probability, probability distributions, statistics and causal inference.
· 6+ years of experience as a data scientist, economist, applied scientist, research scientist or equivalent data analytics role
· Experience using Amazon technologies –Redshift, Sagemaker, Athena, S3, EC2, Quicksight, etc
· 3+ years of experience in marketing data science developing channel attribution and Media Mix Models
· Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, ability to influence others and exceptional organizational skills
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
· Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
Valid through: 4/24/2021