Optimal+ is a Big Data analytics software company that provides end-to end solutions enabling semiconductor and electronics brand owners to protect product quality and enhance their brand reputations in the market.
We are technically savvy and passionate about our technology. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to join our innovative team!
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be original, creative and think outside the box - take part in the advanced Electronics team.
- You'll be responsible for the development and the implementation of Machine Learning algorithms in Big Data environment (semiconductor and electronics testing, as well as assembly process) to enable predictive and prescriptive modeling.
- You’ll be in charge of working with Data Analysis Engineers, R&D and Product Management to solve complex customer’s problems, and highlight opportunities.
- You’ll develop and communicate descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive insights/algorithms
- You’ll design, implement, test and maintain automated data analysis and classification systems using big data analysis and machine learning techniques
- You’ll use machine learning and statistical modeling techniques to develop and evaluate algorithms to improve process and product quality for semiconductor and electronics customers
- MA in Statistics or Mathematics or MS in Computer Science.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficiency in SQL and One or more of: Java, Python, and Scale.
- In depth knowledge of statistical methods along with some experience in data analysis and data mining.
- Software engineering skills (e.g. distributed computing, algorithms and data structures)