$100K - $150K*
On behalf of our customer, the large Financial Services company, we are looking for professionals to support Machine Learning Project for company's Environmental, Social and Governance function. The program intends to develop a machine learning analysis tool (MALENA) to mine emerging market data to enable "smart" due diligence and create performance benchmarks to attract investors to emerging markets.
Following are the desired activities to be performed by the whole team:
- Support, advise and provide hands-on support to the team development and deployment process on the Machine Learning platform.
- Work with the team to align the technology stack to cloud.
- Actively work on integrating on prem data sources (structured and unstructured) with cloud-based ML/AI platform.
- Build Text analytics platform focused on ESG documents and other relevant data sources.
- Build UI and services to deliver the ML inferences to end users
Valid through: 2020-4-9