We have raised more than $250 million in aggregate, from investors such as Insight Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our team includes veteran executives and the brightest minds backed by industry leaders in the healthcare space. CBInsights recently named us among the top 100 AI companies in the world. Healthcare Innovation selected LeanTaaS as the 2019 winner in the Data Analytics category.
We welcome mission-driven data scientists across all experience levels. If our mission of improving patient access to healthcare and their experience is exciting to you, come talk to us!
This role is based in Santa Clara, CA and is not a remote position.
- Work in a small data science team imbedded into one of our product verticals.
- Make sense of complex electronic health record (EHR) data related to surgeries, doctors, patients, etc. and help us derive greater value from our data.
- Enhance our simulation, optimization, and prediction capabilities.
- Own your projects end-to-end including a technology stack, data consumption, modeling, algorithm development and evaluation, and production deployment.
- Wear a product hat to ideate and iterate on features and experiences that allow your users to run hospitals like a clock.
- Advanced degree in operations research, machine learning, or a related field and 2+ years of related industry or academic experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a deep understanding in at least one sub-area of operations research or machine learning.
- Proven command on Python and SQL and are passionate about writing readable code.
- Excellent collaboration skills with cross-functional species like product managers, data engineers, and data analysts.
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative matters in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Great sense of ownership and attention to detail.