Data ScientistBig DataDallasQualification:Master’s in Computer Science,Statistics, Management or related technical fieldsExperience:8-15years ofexperienceRole/Skills
The Data Scientist will be responsible for modelling and analysis of big data for mining of useful patterns used for business and other purposes. He should be able to take data, to be able to understand it, visualize it, process it, extract value from it and communicate it. He will have a customer facing role with possible involvement in presales activities
- Experience in analyzing massive and complex structured and unstructured data sets.
- Ability to extract, and clean data, visualize it, communicate it and utilize it.
- 8+years’ relevant experience with data mining/business intelligence/statistics/data analysis.
- Practical experience with building Analytical/statistical/mathematical algorithms such as predictive modeling, Optimization, Simulation, Segmentation analysis, multiple regression and Market Mix Modeling.
- Strong ability and experience in crisp and powerful data visualizations methods and tools.
- Excellent analytical, logical reasoning and problem solving skills.