- Analyze, design, develop, test, troubleshoot and document complex data systems that may involve one or more of the following: data mining, predictive models, machine learning, data-drive decision making and other related concepts.
- Providing technical input to internal teams regarding data discovery, planning and processing.
- Anticipate business needs and work proactively to improve data management processes and collaborate with developers to implement improvements.
- Keep current with outside advancements in data science techniques and inject developments as appropriate.
- Minimum 7 years of industry experience for Master’s candidates or 4 years for Ph.D. candidates
- Minimum 4 years of data science experience in industry for Master’s candidates or 2 years for Ph.D. candidates
- Experience in creating and applying advanced statistical methods and machine learning algorithms such as: data mining, regression, clustering, simulation, scenario analysis, neural networks and decision trees.
- Experience creating simple, concise visualizations of data and presenting to stakeholders through visualization software such as Tableau, PowerBI, Periscope, or other similar software
- Minimum of 4 years of programming experience (C, C++, Java, Python, R)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with statistical or computational mathematics tools (SAS, R, Jmp, Matlab).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) including the ability to communicate complex technical/statistical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience leading or collaborating with a team of data scientists in developing and delivering machine learning models that work in a production setting
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Experience with web services such as AWS, Redshift, S3, and/or Spark connecting to data using API’s.
- Experience connecting and analyzing data from multiple business applications(SAP, SFDC, IBM Cognos)
- Systems engineer or reliabilityengineeringexperience.
- Ability to work in a global collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a relevant technical discipline (Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or a similar field)