$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The role of a Data Scientist II, Engineering (DSIIE) is to analyze data, to report analysis results and to develop data analysis system in order to provide competitive plasma etch equipment utilized in advanced semiconductor industry. The DSII analyzes diverse data relating to the equipment, generates actionable insights and solutions, and develops monitoring and analysis system. The position will use Excel, JMP, Python and other specific software tools on its analysis and development works.
• Analyze diverse data relating to plasma etch equipment* to provide competitive plasma etch equipment. (*: sensor data, log or history of the plasma etch equipment, data from external metrology tools .etc)
• Identify, interpret, and communicate meaningful insights, conclusions, and report to engineering teams, business managers and customers.
• Develop and maintain algorithms, program codes, software, automated system needed for data analysis, equipment monitoring, preventive maintenance and equipment fault diagnosis.
• Understand and contribute to hardware and software development projects relating to data analysis, equipment monitoring, preventive maintenance and equipment fault diagnosis.
• Understand and contribute to statistical, machine learning projects relating to plasma etch equipment.
• Interacts with hardware engineer, software engineer, process engineer, service team and business managers in US and Japan for deep analysis and the development.
• Generate internal and external documentation for products, presentations, and technical reports for review by relevant stakeholders.
• Translate technical questions into actionable experimental designs.
• Operate plasma etch equipment and tools relating to the equipment in order to evaluate algorithm, software and system.
• Other duties as required
EDUCATION, LICENSES, AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
EXPERIENCE AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and/or ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
Valid Through: 2019-11-1