Job Expectations:How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
Commerce Bank has an immediate opening for a Business Intelligence Data Scientist. The candidate will partner with lines of business to apply programming, analytic & statistical modeling skills to help drive business strategies, tactics and results.
Primary duties include:
• Develops complex programming code to extract data to help define, launch and evaluate business initiatives
• Analyzes data to identify opportunities, draw conclusions, make actionable recommendations and solve business issues
• Develop predictive statistical models to predict customer behavior patterns, customer attrition, etc. as required
• Performs market analyses to identify opportunities, including combining market & customer data and mapping results for visual presentation
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Education: Master’s degree in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or related quantitative field or work experience
• Combines business intelligence technical skills with business analysis skills to drive business results
• 2-4 years of business intelligence experience, including data analysis & data mining
• Creates predictive statistical models as required
• Advanced user of SAS statistical software or equivalent analytic tools
• Strong knowledge of business. Excels at thinking strategically and working proactively with business partners.Experience in thefinancialservices industry a plus.
Time Type:Full time