Enterprise Data Infrastructure
- Establish business requirements for building the next generation enterprise data platform.
- Build big data and machine learning infrastructure with the state of the art emerging data tools and technologies.
- Manage, develop and lead an adaptive, innovative and future-looking analytics team that includes agile and actionable business intelligence operations.
- Build the next generation Telematics platform for Hertz that would drive fleet and operational efficiencies along with revenue optimization.
- Partners with key business leaders to proactively determine how data and insights can better inform and support their goals.
- Proactively identify insights and diagnose issues and opportunities, and provide action plans to stakeholders to course correct issues and capture incremental revenue opportunities.
- Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus affecting the results of the operating area.
- Streamline creation and delivery of reporting, to improve efficiency and improve total group through-put over time.
Data Science, Modeling & Special Projects
- Steward, build, and maintain advanced analytics infrastructure that enables reporting automation (driving efficiencies) and computationally intensive processing (driving insights & profit generating recommendations)
- Advanced Analytical model building and operationalization to drive business decisions and strategies. Examples include Ancillary Revenue Recommendation Engine, Rental behavior segmentation & propensity modeling, Customer Lifetime Value Modeling, Digital Attribution.
- Execute adhoc projects, often requiring input and frequent interaction with senior leaders.
- Develop KPIs and track success of special projects. Provide recommendations on strategy.
- Develop advanced analytics models as foundation / input into Revenue Management strategy and operations.
- Present complex analysis to senior stakeholders in a succinct, structured, compelling, and convincing manner.
- Masters-level degreerequired. Preferred fields of study including Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Advanced Statistics, Data Mining and Modeling.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Expert level skills with emerging big data tools and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of data-mining concepts including data collection, analysis (including ad-hoc), reporting, and visualization.
- Demonstrated ability to construct complex and automated analytical models & algorithms from large-scale data sets, including interfacing with outside vendors when necessary.
- Prior experience dealing with large scale customer data & associated metrics.
- Minimum 7+ year’s previous experience in Analytics, Reporting and Business Intelligence role required.
- 3-5+ years direct experience leading a multi-level team.
- Demonstrated capabilities delivering & disseminating advanced analytics results and metrics to VP & C-level stakeholders.B