(NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework™, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices andtechnology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and managerisk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance,healthcare,banking andfinancial services, utilities,travel,transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals inlocations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients’ decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit www.exlservice.com for more information about EXL Analytics.
Data Scientist will leverage huge sets of healthcare payer data to analyze member experience across several dimensions. Ideal candidate will make recommendations for streamlining underlying processes to enhance member journey, proactive intervention and prompt care delivery.
- Capture a 360 degree view of member experience by consolidating disparate data sets
- Perform descriptive analysis on various aspects of member journey – points of care , claims adjudication, operational processes, appeals mechanism
- Identify areas of improvement or friction that might be disrupting member satisfaction
- Member Profiling – Segment population using advanced clustering techniques for customized targeting and intervention
- Deploy predictive modeling to design an intervention framework which can navigate the member through his/ her journey with minimum disruption and proactive care
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in math, statistics, economics, computer engineering or related analytics field from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement
- Good domain knowledge of US Healthcare space
- 3 - 5 years of relevant programming or analytic experience.
- Strong healthcareexperience
- Proficiency in PySpark
- Good Knowledge of Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS
- Good Knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Hive
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits – SparkML (alternatively, Scikit Learn in Python)
- Good Knowledge of Statistical Techniques – Descriptive Statistics, Hypothesis Testing, Tests of Significance, Correlation, Predictive Modeling
- Good knowledge of SQL, Tableau and MS Excel
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.