Cadre is building a technology-driven investment platform for commercial real estate, opening up access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our Engineering team and partner with our acquisitions and asset management organization in order to support automation of deal flow and inform investment strategy. The successful candidate will develop and implement machine learning algorithms from commercial real estate datasets, understand our CRE investment business and develop practical research applications to drive it forward, and mentor junior members of the team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and deploy machine learning models to accelerate our acquisition and asset management processes
- Partner with Acquisitions to facilitate a quantitative approach to drive top-down investment strategies
- Research traditional and non-traditional commercial real estate data sources to integrate into various models
- Develop and drive the data science roadmap
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or other relevant quantitative disciplines
- Graduate degree in a similar technical discipline is a plus but not required
- Prior financial industry experience or work with spatial / temporal datasets is a plus but not required
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing and deploying machine learning models, statistical modeling and advanced analytics
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-starter, thriving in a startup environment